Post Three: Team Work

Team Work

At the end of the lecture during class four, my teammate SpookyLukey put his email address into the nearby chat. I immediately emailed him and sent on my phone number to which he messaged me on Whatsapp. I set up a Whatsapp group with the two numbers of the teammates I had then, Macjacc and SpookyLukey. I had Macjacc's contact number already as he is in my course. RamonaMera never contacted SpookyLukey so we couldn't involve her in our meeting before class five. SpookyLukey and I talked constructively on meeting times and about the project via messages in the groupchat, MacJacc hadn't engaged in texting into the group. SpookyLukey requested we have a meeting on Tuesday evening and I confirmed I could attend at four in the evening or after that time. At four that day I texted into the group chat to ask if everyone was able to have the meeting and got no response. On Wednesday night, SpookyLukey messaged in to apologies about not being available the day before and forwarded on RamonaMera's number which she had just emailed to him. I added her to the groupchat. RamonaMera was unavailable to attend a 15 minute meeting call. Jack, Luke and I called for 15 minutes and decided on doing the firm Google for the project. We decided we would call for another meeting later in the week when everyone will be available and choose roles for us all then. We found we would like to do a slideshow and make a well made video for the final presentation as Luke and I realized we both like film-making.

Comments